• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: GEC 78 and 89

untytled

Gold Member
Hello all! I have for sale today a GEC 78 and 89.

GEC 78 American Jack Clip main and pen secondary. Knife came to me new and unused. And has remained that way. There are a fair amount of handling/admiration marks from previous the owner and a few pepper spots on the blades and springs. Otherwise it is in good shape for a knife from 2014. Asking $SOLD shipped. If this was an ebony version like the original one I was after it would've never been offered up.

Next knife is the GEC 89 in glow in the dark acrylic. This was bought new and never used. As it came from the factory. No proud tip or blade rap with a perfectly centered blade. Asking $110 shipped

PXL_20210530_201138465_copy_1128x846.jpg

PXL_20210530_201230739_copy_1128x846.jpg

PXL_20210530_201253922_copy_1128x846.jpg

The original tubes and wax paper are also included. Asking prices include all fees and insured USPS shipping within the US only please. PayPal Goods & Services only.

As always I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose, typically the first "I'll take it" post in this thread followed up by a PM for payment info applies. Please any questions do not hesitate to ask via PM or email. If you cannot PM please consider uprgrading your account or please post the email address you would like me to respond to in this thread. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Oh, my an original 78. They were awesome. I had an ebony, but it was that light brown, not black. Those had some of the best/loudest walk and talk of all the GEC's. It really is a wonderful knife. Good luck with your sale.

Back