• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Hinderer USA Made Blade exclusive Half Track Wharnie

rperillo05

Gold Member
For Sale Only No Trades Please

USA Made Blade exclusive Hinderer Half Track Wharnie in ghost/Jade G10 and battle blue with working finish blade. This seen very light pocket time and opened a few packages. like new condition, great centering, early lockup and nice action. This is a Gen 2 tri-way pivot, bearings are installed and I never changed anything out,I am original owner. Comes with original box, COA, decal, and peanuts. Only selling because now I want one of the new battle black variants.

$385.00 shipped and insured PayPal G&S

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jabinbeM8L6gd8FZA

Please post an "I'll take it" for what you want. I will PM payment info, if you can't PM please leave your email address in the comments. Please leave the comments open for purchasing, PM questions or leave your email. I only ship to PayPal addresses for G&S, know your local laws, US Sales Only. I ship the next business day via a method of my choosing, I will provide tracking info once shipped. Prompt payment is appreciated. I may choose not to work with people who have negative feedback.

Back