FS: Jarrett Fleming logo'd sheath for 4" blade

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
Hey guys,

I have a sheath available that will take a 4" to 4.5" blade knife or a 8.5 to 9-ish" OAL length. Ya might check with Jarrett to see what models will fit it.
Hand cut, hand stitched, hand carving/tooling with a vertical/horizontal belt loop. Made from 8-9oz veg tan leather. The color is Saddle Tan with darker edges. Price is $60.00 shipped CONUS - PM or email me if you're interested in it. I will ship international, at the buyer's expense. Thanks to Jarrett for allowing me to offer this here.

chea_july_1.jpg

chea_july_2.jpg

jarrett_4in_1.jpg

My knife isn't ready just yet but I'll be contacting soon for a slightly smaller sheath. This one looks great!

bonafide - you certainly make some very outstanding sheaths! I currently own one and soon will own another as Jarrett informs me that you're currently designing a custom sheath for the 'itty-bitty'.

I look forward to their completion and another wonderfully crafted 'bonafide' sheath.

There's some good looking sheath work sir. Scott

Thank you Scott. Greatly appreciated coming from you.

bonafide - you certainly make some very outstanding sheaths! I currently own one and soon will own another as Jarrett informs me that you're currently designing a custom sheath for the 'itty-bitty'.

I look forward to their completion and another wonderfully crafted 'bonafide' sheath.

Thank you Magnumb .. and I already have one for the Itty Bitty. Check page 2 of the 'show me your Fleming knives' thread.

Bud! Can't wait to see what my Itty Sheath looks like! I really like the one's you've made for yourself and the three. The itty is such a handy, visually appealing knife to own, make's one want to own multiple! Know what I mean?

Everyone; I would like to be clear .. this item is the only sheath I have physically available right now that has Jarrett Fleming Knives logo (Oak Tree) on it. I am also completely booked with orders and not accepting any new orders for the new few weeks until I finish what's currently on my build board. I dont like turning down requests for sheath builds but I really dont want anyone disappointed with how long it might take to fill an order. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause .. Bud

Will this sheath fit the knife the other way for a left handed carry?

Yes. It is ambidextrous in design. Can be carried left side, right side, Vertical or Horizontal.

Back