1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

FS: Large Wilson Combat Starbenza

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by Daniel L, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel L

Daniel L Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 2, 1998
    Large Wilson Combat Starbenza up for sale S35VN steel - the only thing this has cut is opening mail. Barely carried or used. The lanyard was cut off, but is included (with the Wilson Combat titanium bead.)

[​IMG]

The bead blasted finish and clip have a few scuffs and tried my best to show in the pics– mainly from bumping to my other knives.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Perfect lockup and centered when closed
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Includes box, certificate, hex key, cloth + lanyard + lanyard tubing

Price is SOLD/B], tracked shipping worldwide. Not looking for any trades at the moment.
    Do note that I live in Singapore so it takes about 2 weeks to get to you.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  2. Joe Chen

Joe Chen

Dec 13, 1999
    Hi Daniel,
    Sent you an email via email-function of bladeforums member profile, please kindly check it.
    If the email did not go through well, would you mind to reach me?
    joechen.taiwan AT gmail.com
    Thanks a lot,
    Joe

3. Daniel L

Daniel L Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 2, 1998
    Thx - email sent to you Joe.
    SPF to Joe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.