• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Lightly Used Spyderco Paysan w/MXG Clip; User Benchmade M4 Freek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all; today I've got a (lightly) used Spyderco Paysan and an honestly used Benchmade 560BK-1 "Super" Freek for sale. I'm just moving it along to free up funds and space in the collection for other stuff I've currently got my eye on.

Qui4kRs.jpg

$530USD ($700CAD) -> $500USD ($665CAD) (For more photos of the Paysan, click HERE)

An excellent example of the Spyderco Paysan, this one has been used very lightly on a few occasions and has been carried a lot more than it's been used. Having said that, it is in what I would consider to be "excellent" condition with no discernable wear/carry marks on the blade or handle. Centering is perfect from what I can tell and the action is spectacular on this production piece! Comes with a titanium MXG deep carry clip installed as well as the factory clip in addition to the pouch and papers pictured.

KEdI1L1.jpg

$150USD ($200CAD) (For more photos of the Freek, click HERE)

An honestly used example of the Benchmade M4 Freek that still has plenty of life left in it. In what I'd consider to be "good" to "very good" condition with some minor cosmetic marks on the blade from use (see additional photos). The knife has been well maintained by myself including cleaning and touching up the edge on my sharpmaker. Action is decently smooth and will likely only get more fluid. Blade centering appears to be spot on. Comes with box and pouch.

Listed prices include shipping from Canada via Canada Post Expedited with signature confirmation and insurance (unless otherwise specified by buyer). Payment via Paypal (G&S only!). Lastly, I'm not looking for any trades at this time and I'll be going by the timestamp of the first "I'll take it" post here for multiple claims. If you have any questions or need more photos or anything else, please PM/VM me.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back