• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: lightly used Sterile INFI Park Ranger - dark blue w/ black micarta - $275 shipped!

hookahhabib

Gold Member
--SOLD-- Thanks guys!

Asking $275 shipped & paypaled

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I never got any notification of my inbox being full or that there were responses to the thread, sorry for the delay. I'm back in action now!

I'll take that : ).

Email riposet at AOL dotcom

I just sent you a message. Sorry I didn't do it sooner, I had no idea that my Inbox was full and didn't receive any notifications of activity on this thread. I'm all good to go now and will be on top of any messages you send :thumbup:

Back in action Habib?

I was never out of action my friend! Just spending my time and money diversifying my collection you could say. I'll PM you with my new phone number right now so we can be in touch if necessary :cheers:

seconds please. Thank you.

btw, Your inbox is full.

Thanks for the interest. I just sent redbullitt an email, but if he backs out for any reason this PR is yours. I'll let you know as soon as I get a response.
And Thanks for the heads up about my inbox! I was wondering why I wasn't hearing from anyone despite the great price :facepalm:

-Habib

Back