• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Made in USA Bundle, Kershaw Leek + Kershaw 1550 Blackout + Spyderco Native FRN $65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a nice bundle of Made in America users. These all have been carried, used, and sharpened and show it. These won't be good for posting on instagram, but they will be great users to beat on.

Kershaw Leek:

I bent the tip on this. It did not break. I sharpened it so the edge is straight, but the spine of the tip is still bent. I also used an engraving tool to give it a bolstered look and put a design on the handle. It works well otherwise; speedsafe opens fine and it doesn't have any lock issues.

Kershaw 1550 Blackout:

My dad sharpened the tip down so that it's not as pointy as when new. It has a sharp edge now though. It has some scratches on the blade. Openes and locks well.

Spyderco Native FRN:

This has been used and carried a lot. The blade has lots of scratches. I have sharpened it quite a few times, and it now has a nice thin edge that cuts really well. It is not flickable due to being gummy, like there's some kind of goo or something in the pivot. I suspect it's frog lube that coagulated from my not using it. It locks up solid though without any blade play I can tell. It would probably open up easily if you used a solvent on the pivot.

$65 PayPal Goods shipped USPS Priority in the ConUS for the lot

Knives:
wTDv8TRl.jpg

V2jaKhMl.jpg

Centering:
epTit61l.jpg

Leek edge at tip:
BIx8TsKl.jpg

Native blade:
7jMngM3l.jpg

Thanks for looking! Please ask any questions before purchase. Only purchase if legal.

Last edited:
Hi, pics are not showing up sir.

Thanks for letting me know!

They're working for me, but I'll bet it's something to do with their privacy setting. I tried to use Google Photos to host now that imgur is less easy to use (and I don't like their business practices).

I'll try to get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back