• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Marathon Watch CSAR SEARCH & RESCUE PILOT’S AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH

Please PM me or email me at FOXTROT2NOVEMBER@GMAIL.COM
Paypal G&S or USPS Money Order
Shipping in CONUS Only. No international buyers
Shipping will be insured with certified mail.

For Sale:
Marathon Watch CSAR SEARCH & RESCUE PILOT’S AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH

This watch is fresh from service at Marathon Watch Company in Canada. I initially sent it in to have just the movement (ETA7750) serviced, but I elected to have the dial, hands, case, and glass replaced to basically make it cosmetically, brand new. The tritium vials glow very bright, and the watch is ready for another long service life. The only original items are the case back which has the serial number so it cannot be replaced, the original marathon vulcanized rubber strap, and the movement. It is a 2008 production. I am the second owner. It does come with a watchadoo generic metal bracelet, and marathon box. I do not have the owners manual, and I do not know if there is a registry card. When setting up for pictures, I did bump the bezel into my table, and now there is a mark on the bezel outer edge at the 12 o'clock position which I did photograph. Other than that beauty mark, the watch face is pristine. The case back, shows wear, as well as the rubber wrist band and the clasp which I also did photograph

This watch seldom comes up for sale, and if it does, it usually doesn't have a service history. This watch retails for $3000.00 + tax with an MSRP of $4000, I am asking $2850 OBRO that is no taxes, shipped to you. No trades at this time.

Watch and box

Service receipt

Watch, box, catalog

Catalog description

Watch face with replaced items below

Close up: watch face 1

Close up: watch face 2

Close up: clasp

Bezel mark angle 1

Bezel mark angle 2

Case back

Vulcanized rubber wrist band back

Watchadoo generic metal band

Manufacture Description:
Marathon Pilot’s Chronograph is a robust chronograph built to the same standards of water resistance as Marathon’s other dive watches. The Pilot’s Chronograph is designed to be used for use in dives, search and rescue operations, as well as pilots and air crew. The Pilot’s Chronograph is commonly referred to as the Chronograph Search and Rescue (CSAR).

The Marathon CSAR is water resistant down to 30 ATM – 300 meters (1000 feet) underwater. Made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, the CSAR is a purpose built watch that will serve you well and reliably on any adventure you may take. The glass of the CSAR is in fact not glass, but a synthetic sapphire which will resist scratches.

Back