• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS Maxpedition MPB Computer / Photo Bag

ScottK

Gold Member
Platinum Member
I've got a lightly used dark blue Maxpedition Computer/Photop Bag, the MAXPEDITION MPB Multi-Purpose Bag (#0601) is a straightforward, professional multi-purpose briefcase with 30L of space and 22 independent carrying compartments. Inside you will find removable stiff panels for separating your gear and for attaching any accessories equipped with velcro. Whether you are conducting business in the luxury of a downtown high-rise or the rugged great outdoors, you will find the clean-cut lines of the MPB and its ultra-durable nylon construction to fit all your carrying needs. Suitable for use with your laptop computer, documents, digital accessories, shooting / hunting / range gear, and anything else that can be carried, even the most delicate photographic or filming equipment.

I'm asking $75 for this bag, the price includes priority mail shipping CONUS. I do accept PayPal

Thanks!
ScottK

Last edited:
Back