• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Modded Para 2 and modded Manix 2

Up For Sale:

Hinderer Tri-way Halftrack Spanto 20CV Two Tone Bronze w/ Black G10 $SOLD
USA Made Blade Exlcusive Halftrack in 20CV. Has bearings installed, tactical peanuts included along with all other original items. Two tone blade, flats are polished and blade face is a satin finish. Includes a MXG deep carry clip. Heat anodized hardware. Carried several times, but always fund it too small for my liking.
Benchmade Crooked River Fullsize 15080-2 $SOLD
Barely used. I received it a few months ago and it never grew on me. Only carried a few times. The only blemish on it is a very tiny knick on the presentation side bolster. Great action and centering.

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Black S30V C81GPCMOBK2 $160
This knife was lightly used, but never carried much. The blade has a few nicks in the coating and has a skull etched on the show side of the blade towards the tip. Has original camo scales, but has bladescales.com green micarta scales installed. Also has MXG deep carry clip installed (original clip included), and bronzed barrel spacers (originals included). Action and centering are great.

Spyderco Manix 2 S110V C101GPDBL2 $175
This knife was a user. I carried it on a deployment and around in general. I acid etched the blade in a sort of tiger stripe pattern and it also has a tiny skull etched into the front of the blade. It has the flytanium bronze titanium bearing cage, bronzed hardware, and bladescales.com green micarta scales installed. Also included is another set of white G10 scales, original blurple scales, and original hardware. Action and centering are great.

Zero Tolerance 0609 CPM 20CV SOLD
This knife is essentially brand new. Another one I picked up and it never grew on me. I maybe put it in my pocket 3 times.

US shipping only, PayPal G&S, price is to your door.
All knives have been properly maintained and lubricated.
All knives have been sharpened on a wicked edge to a near mirror finish
All knives come with original packaging

I am stationed overseas, so if I do not respond right away do not be alarmed. These will be shipped to the first "I'll take it" and as soon as possible after payment is received from the military post office here which is USPS.

thumbnail_20200927_120857.jpg thumbnail_20200927_120915.jpg thumbnail_20200927_120936.jpg thumbnail_20200927_121000.jpg thumbnail_20200927_121022.jpg thumbnail_20200927_121043.jpg thumbnail_20200927_121114.jpg thumbnail_20200927_120822.jpg

Last edited:
Back