• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Multiple Dicontinued Folders from Multiple Makers !PRICE DROPS!

S_Canner

Gold Member
All prices include fees and USPS Priority shipping within CONUS. I prefer PayPal G&S, but will accept USPS money order. Payment must be made promptly (within 4 hours) unless other arrangements are made. I will not hold knives.

The first "I'll take it" in the thread gets it. Once you post in thread PM me to exchange payment and shipping info.

Must be 18 to buy, and you are responsible for complying with all laws concerning knives in your area.

No trades please.

All these knives were purchased new by me. I can provide more details and pictures for serious inquires.

Thanks for looking.

Cold Steel Black Sable - $275>250
Very good condition. Lightly used and carried. Scratches on both bolsters. There are some light scratches on blade and 1 tiny chip on edge. Never sharpened. Comes with all original hardware (right and left side clips, metal case, and box).
wkl9NvL.jpg

Cold Steel Vaquero Grande - $110>100
Excellent condition. Original factory edge. Comes with kydex sheath with clip.
0EWYKZn.jpg

Lone Wolf Paul Knife - $290>275
Limited Edition 1 of 250
Near mint condition. Unused and uncarried. Two inch Mike Norris Raindrop stainless damascus blade, cocobolo handle scales, 24k gold plated accents. Comes with box, metal case, leather sheath, and certificate of authenticity.
83ySh2R.jpg

IMsqUGp.jpg

Camilus Cuda Maxx 5.5 - $285>265
Excellent condition. I can find only 1 small scratch on the clip side handle. Never carried. I think I whittled a stick with it once. D2 blade is centered, with a smooth action, and tight lockup. Never sharpened. Comes with original zippered pouch.
az7egKb.jpg

Buck/Koji Hara Gentleman's Folder - $160>>120
Near mint condition. Never used or carried. 2.25 inch ATS-34 blade. Stainless steel frame with liner lock. Stainless steel bolsters carved with Koji's signature "stone step" design. Burl wood handle. There is a small knot in the lock side handle. Check out link for additional photos. Comes with box, paperwork, and certificate of authenticity.
Buck/Koji https://imgur.com/a/EhOvu

YjMDMxs.jpg

PMayM3q.jpg

Spyderco K2 - $old
Near mint condition. Never used or carried. Centered blade, with a smooth action, and a tight lockup. Comes with original box.
F5phwQk.jpg

Spyderco/Kershaw Spyker - $old
Mint Condition. Never used or carried. Comes with original bag and card.
LO3WiGH.jpg

Kershaw Spec Bump - $125>110
Excellent condition. First Production Run 1 of 500. Carried a couple times. A few light scratches in finish of clip and blade. Unsharpened. No box.
PnGhwLO.jpg

Kershaw ET - $old
Very good condition. It has some scratches on the blade. Urban camo handle. Still factory sharp. Comes with box, KAI product video, ET Training video, and all original paper work.
upNrbuw.jpg

Benchmade Mini Dejavoo - $old
Very good condition. First Production Run 632/1000. Lightly carried and has a few small scratches on the blade. Unsharpened. Comes with box.
WzPTqNd.jpg

Outdoor Edge Magna - $85>75
Near mint condition. 4 inch AUS-8 blade. Contoured aluminum handle over steel frame. Unsharpened. A quality rendition of the classic Kit Carson Model 4. No box.
STfLBsm.jpg

Last edited:
The information about the Buck/Koji has been edited. I had taken the photos a long time ago, and wrote the description from memory. I completely forgot about the knot in the lock handle. Price has been lowered accordingly.

Back