• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Price Drops! Canon Photo Gear (70D, EOS M, Lenses)

Hey everyone! I'm looking to sell my camera gear that's not getting used. Everything works great, no known issues other than minor wear that I'll note. I have eBay feedback, a few sales on reddit that you can check out, and I can give references from some other forums.

Feel free to contact me for any additional photos or info.

────────

Trade interests include:

Rokinon/Samyang AF 14mm,

EF 16-35 f/4 IS,

EF 70-300 IS II

If you're interested in buying multiple items, we can work out a fair discount as well.

────────

• Canon 70D (Body + extras) - $450 $425+ shipping Photos

I bought this brand new awhile back and I've been taking care of it ever since. It's been a fantastic camera, I'm only selling because I've decided to move full frame. Included are the body itself, original strap, manuals etc, one original battery, one OEM charger, and one third-party battery.

• Canon EOS M (Body + extras) - $175 $150 + shipping Photos

I bought this brand new a year or so after it came out but haven't used it in years, since I got the 70D. This has the Franiec extended grip installed, which vastly improves the ergonomics. It's just been sitting on the shelf for the last couple years. Included are the body itself, original strap, manuals etc, original stock grip, one original battery, one OEM charger, and one third-party battery.

• Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II - $55 SOLD Photos

This is the very popular "nifty fifty," and really can't be beat for the price. I bought this to accompany the EOS M, used it a bit for portraiture, then retired it a couple years ago when I got the STM version for video work. Included are the lens and caps.

• Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM - $225 $200 + shipping Photos

This has been a fantastic travel/walk-around lens. It's ideal for situations when you don't know exactly what you'll be shooting, and is good enough quality that there's not much reason to put on another lens unless there's a specific look you're going for (really narrow DOF, wider focal length, etc). Included are the lens and caps.

• Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM - $90 $75 Photos

This is my favorite EF-S pancake lens, and the focal length really compliments the 50mm. It's tiny, but really packs a punch. It's so small that I almost always keep it in the bag, regardless of what I'm doing. The only reason I'm selling is that I'm moving to full frame. Included are the lens and caps.

• Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM - $175 SOLD Photos

This pancake is really impressive. The quality is great, and it's absolutely tiny. The f/2 aperture allows for really nice subject isolation as well. Overall a great lens to accompany the EOS M. Included are the lens and caps.

• Canon EF/EF-S to EF-M Adapter - $150 $125 + shipping Photos

Not much to say here, other than it works great and opens up the EOS M line to the hundreds of other Canon lenses. Nice metal construction, and comes with the removable tripod mount (useful for adapting heavy/long lenses to move the center of gravity forward). Included are the adapter, tripod adapter, and caps.

Last edited:
Back