• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Reducing my knife collection, Liong Mah, Pena, Chaves, ZT, WE, Sharp By Design, Spyderco, CRK

`br4dz-

Gold Member
PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ (BRAV90 AT GMAIL DOT COM), if emailing, provide your BF username and feedback score

Need to shrink my knife collection significantly. It may take me a while to respond, I work 11-12 hour nights and sleep during the day, but I'll get back to you as soon as I see a message. I can provide further pictures or video of the knife if you'd like, and have no problem answer any questions. All knives include the original boxes unless otherwise stated. Open to reasonable offers on some knives.

Image Album (images are in the same order as listed here): https://imgur.com/a/BYNLNjZ

1) Chaves Redencion 229 Blackout Tanto, $370 Shipped, LNIB, just received 2 a couple days ago, only keeping 1 of the 2
2) Chaves Ultramar Liberation Flipper w/ Black Canvas Micarta inlays, $SOLD, comes with original box, carried a handful of times, has 3 small dings on the skull clip that are a little hard to capture in pictures but fairly visable in person
3) Pena X Series Lanny Clip, $235 Shipped, comes with box, has some snail trails from being carried a few times, but they are faint
4) Sharp By Design (Brian Nadeau) Void, $SOLD, LNIB, amazing action and a fantastic knife, not recommended for larger hands
5) Liong Mah Lanny in S35VN w/ Carbon Fiber, $250 Shipped, comes with nothing other than the knife, knife was carried a bit and sharpened by previous owner, edge isn't the prettiest when it gets to the choil of the blade, but it is sharp
6) Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 w/ gabon ebony inlays, $SOLD, comes with original box & birth card. Not many marks on it other than on the clip.
7) Southern Grind Spider Monkey, $SOLD, LNIB, weaker detent than I'd like, thought 3rd one of these would be the charm, but nope
8) ZT 0456CF, $SOLD, LNIB, sprint run from ZT
9) Bestech BT1808A Emperor Medium, $150 Shipped, LNIB
10) We Knives 2004A Banter Blue G10, $SOLD, LNIB, bought the black one too and I'm keeping that one
11) Massdrop x Ferrum Forge Dao, $100 Shipped, LNIB, switched out the bronze clip for a blue clip from the bronze model. Still has the bronze backspacer though.
12) Ferrum Forge Stinger, $SOLD, comes with box, carried for a week or 2 at work, only used to open mail once or twice.
13) Spyderco Paramilitary 2 DLT Exclusive M390 w/ Red G10, $180 Shipped, LNIB
14) Spyderco Paramilitary 2 S35VN w/ Brown G10, $SOLD, comes with original box, clip was flipped, carried for about a week while hiking on vacation in wyoming a few weeks ago, only used to cut a single thread off a piece of clothing.
15) Spyderco Manix 2 DLT Exclusive 20CV w/ Red G10, $170 Shipped, LNIB
16) Spyderco Manix 2 Sprint Run 154CM/S90V composite blade w/ peel-ply carbon fiber scales, $SOLD, Like new, no box
17) Steel Will Mini Cutjack M390 w/ Blue G10, $SOLD, comes with original box, used to break down some cardboard boxes, still fairly sharp, knife pivot was overlubed and I never took it apart to clean out the excess.

Last edited:
I'll take the Chaves Liberation, if still available, for $215. PM sent.

Hi br4dz, I am posting here re: our gmail chat to confirm my account, thanks

Back