• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Shirogorov Neon Ultra Lite – Elmax blade

Selling a Shirogorov Neon Ultra Lite with Elmax blade, titanium handle and MRBS bearing. Purchased from Recon 1 a few months ago and then stored in a drawer ever since. Comes as it came to me from Recon 1, i.e. with box, cloth and authenticity card.

Edit: A few small dings that become extra visible under certain light conditions and view angles do exist on the front side of the titanium handle (see last pic).

Price: now $OLD net to me via PayPal.

Shipping: Within the US included in the price. Don't ship outside the US.

815AB386-160E-4F11-9749-FC6B9FA24E0A.jpeg

2A6F212A-8F52-4540-B210-C3894E6CF51C.jpeg
Edit
DA90DEF8-F0A5-4162-A49F-ACADCDB7C2F8.jpeg

Last edited:
Why is the serial # yellowed over? And is it LNIB or recently bought and used a bit before being put away?
Thanks.

Ray

Apologize for very late feedback. I'm not a frequent user of this forum and I expected people to get in touch via PM, which then would alert me via e-mail. Obviously a mistake by me. Anyway, the knife is still available and the yellow paint on the serial no isn't existing in reality, i.e. an editing of the image to hide the serial no before posting. The knife has never really been used, just very gently fiddle with at very few occasions when I received it from Recon 1. I drop the price to $450 GentFolderGuy GentFolderGuy Proactive_procarry Proactive_procarry RayseM RayseM

Apologize for very late feedback. I'm not a frequent user of this forum and I expected people to get in touch via PM, which then would alert me via e-mail. Obviously a mistake by me. Anyway, the knife is still available and the yellow paint on the serial no isn't existing in reality, i.e. an editing of the image to hide the serial no before posting. The knife has never really been used, just very gently fiddle with at very few occasions when I received it from Recon 1. I drop the price to $450 GentFolderGuy GentFolderGuy Proactive_procarry Proactive_procarry RayseM RayseM
I would have bought it. I bought another....

Back