• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Small Starbenza, UKPK S110V and K390 Urban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!
Up for sale are a couple of gems from my collection.

Shipping only to Canada or the US. Prices are in CAD and include shipping and PayPal fees for G&S.
Payment via PayPal and EMT only.
First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or an Email gets it.
I hold the right to refuse a sale.
No trades, please.
Please allow for a couple of days for me to ship, as I have a busy schedule and require some time to prepare everything and get it in the mail.
If you have any questions, please let me know.

First up is a Spyderco UKPK in S110V.
This is a great example of this knife. Centering is spot in, no play in the blade area, finish and fit on handle is great, etc. knife was used lightly but in great condition. I’ve sharpened the knife on DMT stones at 15 degrees per side and finished on 1 micron paste. No box. Asking $OLD!!

Next up is a Spyderco Urban in K390. This knife is unused but lightly carried. Comes with box. Perfect example of a great Spyderco in a high end steel.
Asking $OLD!!.

Lastly, I’m offering my small Sebenza 21 Wilson Combat edition. Comes with fancy WC bead on the lanyard, dual thumblugs and the amazing starburst pattern. I’m also including a leather CRK Think Twice Cut Once slippy.
Perfect fit and finish. As you’d expect with a CRK. Comes with box and all paperwork, as well as tools and grease. Ultra smooth with no play at all. Carried and it shows on the handle, as usual with the blasted titanium. However, wear is minimal for an August 2015 produced knife. Asking $570 TYD.

Photos below:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back