• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: South African Customs

Sup friends!

I've only got one hand right now so bear with me on quantity of photos and stuff. I did my best. Never hesitate to ask for more or info or anything. You can email me at tovarishworks@gmail.com

Prices include PP G&S as well as shipping to US. International, PM me first

I am NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES unless you have a CRK Mnandi

Andre Thorburn L28 Slim - $850 firm

-I'm told "Slim" versions of Andre's knives are extremely rare. This L28 is an exceptional piece, and one I'm ok keeping if it doesn't sell. This knife is the only one where the price is firm, because otherwise I'll just continue to own it. In the right light, you can see ethereal snail trails along the clip, but they're mostly non-apparent. Otherwise the knife is in perfect shape. Knife only.

Anton Knives Boudicca - $700 OBO

-This knife has some extremely faint trails through some of the damasteel etch, but not apparent. On very humid days, the polished tang can invoke the tiniest bit of lock rock, but it's typically not an issue. Came this way from the maker. Knife only.

Francois Massyn Tanto - $500 OBO

-This knife is the bees-knees. The bolsters and clip are titanium - don't be fooled by that ultra-unique copper-like finish. This knife has been carried a few times lightly, by me, maybe opened a package or two. In great condition. Comes with original pouch and unbranded orange cloth. The scales are carbon fiber layered with green G10 and then contoured to create the pattern. Has a guillotine-action.

Hey I have a few questions about the L28. Does this one have ceramic bearings? And since there aren't many of these around, I just wanted to verify that it's a 3.25" blade? What's the weight?

Finally, do you have an action video? I'm curious if it has the signature thwack and if it falls shut. Thanks.

Back