1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

FS Spyderco Caly 3 Super Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by nuckingfuts, Sep 20, 2013.

1. nuckingfuts

nuckingfuts

Dec 20, 2011
    I need to get rid of this for the weekend guys. I bought the knife brand new and have done light cutting of cardboard. The lockup is great and so is the centering, the overall condition is like new besides the patina on the blade which is half natural/half forced.

I have the original box and rust paper too.

I will be shipping the knife USPS with signature confirmation. I will only do business within the CONUS. I need to have instant payment if you are the buyer and I figured it'd be $110 shipped +2% for fees to me thru paypal. I will ship out tomorrow morning (saturday) I need to get rid of this knife.

If you want the knife post it in the thread then email me at [email protected] saying you want it along with your user name, then whoever ends up sending PP first gets it.

Thanks guys email if you got any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  2. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Don't suppose you have a 3.5 SB that you were looking to part with? I already own (and love) my Caly 3 but wouldn't mind that extra half inch. Thanks

3. nuckingfuts

nuckingfuts

Dec 20, 2011
    bump......

4. BITEME

BITEME

Dec 14, 2007
    message sent

5. nuckingfuts

nuckingfuts

Dec 20, 2011
    if u can send payment now ill take that. My pay pal is in the first post