• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS Spyderco Caly 3 Super Blue

I need to get rid of this for the weekend guys. I bought the knife brand new and have done light cutting of cardboard. The lockup is great and so is the centering, the overall condition is like new besides the patina on the blade which is half natural/half forced.

I have the original box and rust paper too.

I will be shipping the knife USPS with signature confirmation. I will only do business within the CONUS. I need to have instant payment if you are the buyer and I figured it'd be $110 shipped +2% for fees to me thru paypal. I will ship out tomorrow morning (saturday) I need to get rid of this knife.

If you want the knife post it in the thread then email me at brianjcbs96@gmail.com saying you want it along with your user name, then whoever ends up sending PP first gets it.

Thanks guys email if you got any questions.

rivkh5.jpg

kcf24x.jpg

sawmj7.jpg

2pqqqtv.jpg

Last edited:
Don't suppose you have a 3.5 SB that you were looking to part with? I already own (and love) my Caly 3 but wouldn't mind that extra half inch. Thanks

will do thanks-funds sent

Last edited:
Back