1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

FS: Spyderco Para 2 and Benchmade Mini Grip

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by jon1all, Oct 7, 2017.

1. jon1all

jon1all Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2012
    All prices include shipping and PayPal fees (PP Gift appreciated, but not req'd--your discretion).

Spyderco Para Military 2: $SOLD
    Digicam, DLC, S30V. Excellent condition. Still has sharp factory edge. No blade play, free dropping, very good example of a Para2.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Benchmade Mini Griptillian: $SOLD
    154CM. Excellent condition. Still has sharp factory edge. Has split-arrow clip installed, but if you'd rather have the regular spring clip I can swap one on instead before shipping.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First unambiguous "I'll take it" followed by a PM or email to [email protected] gets it. CONUS only, PayPal only. No trades. Thx.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    KELAMA likes this.
  2. micmac1911

micmac1911

Sep 26, 2017
    Email sent

3. worshipNtribute

worshipNtribute

Jan 12, 2012
    pm sent - i'll take em both :)

payment sent

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017