1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

FS: Spyderco, ZT, Kizer, Benchmade.

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Choke, Jan 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Hi all. Payment via cash, EMT, or possibly Paypal goods with the fees on the buyer. No Trades. Thanks.

I bought something expensive so I'm putting some knives up for sale to offset the cost. :) All knives come with their original boxes, etc. All knives shipped with tracking and $100 insurance - if you would like additional insurance it's on you please.

- Kizer Intrepid. Ray Laconico design. Titanium frame lock. S35VN steel. Harpoon grind. Comes with box, pouch, etc. Excellent condition. SOLD shipped.

- Spyderco PPT Black Sprint Run. This is the all blacked out version with the S30V blade. No longer available in stores. Carried once or twice, maybe cut a piece of paper. Mint condition. Withdrawn to re-list later possibly. shipped.

- Spyderco Mantra 2. Titanium scales and frame lock with stainless insert. M4 steel blade. I have had no issues with the bearing system on mine - it flips well. Excellent condition. SOLD shipped.

- Spyderco Szabo. This is the blacked out version. S30V steel blade. Carried once and not used. Mint condition. SOLD shipped.

- Zero Tolerance 0450CF. NIB. Took it out at home to check it out. S35VN steel blade. Titanium frame lock, CF Scales. Excellent detent and flipping action. SOLD shipped.

- Kizer Gemini. Ray Laconico designed model. Titanium scales and frame lock. S35VN steel blade. Excellent condition. SOLD shipped.

- Benchmade 940-1 Osborne. CF scales, S90V steel blade, anodized back spacers. Carried a few times and edge has been touched up on my Sharpmaker. Excellent condition. SOLD shipped.

Cheers.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  2. Nic O

Nic O

Feb 4, 2017
  3. wiredbeans

wiredbeans

Apr 5, 2015
    Would you send more pics of the 940-1? wiredbeans at gmail dot com

Cheers

4. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Email sent

5. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Email sent

6. Chariotz4

Chariotz4 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 5, 2016
    PM sent regarding ZT0450CF

7. Chariotz4

Chariotz4 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 5, 2016
    Disregard last post.

8. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Benchmade is sold.

9. Blewbyou

Blewbyou

Jun 9, 2013
    Could you please send me some more pics of the ZT and the Kizer? blewbyou at persona.ca

Thanks Steve

10. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Email sent.

11. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Price drops.

12. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Kizer Intrepid added. Pics to follow and/or available via email/text. Thanks.

13. NPL

NPL

Dec 2, 2015
    Where are you located in Canada. Curious in case local pickup is an option. Thanks

14. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Email me: primate_prod at hotmail dot com

15. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    ZT0450CF is sold. A few drops added. Cheers.

16. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Couple knives sold and a few more drops.

17. NPL

NPL

Dec 2, 2015
    Mantra 2 purchased. Knife in excellent condition. Thanks!

18. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Gemini is sold.

19. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Intrepid is sold. PPT remains.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.