• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Spyderco, ZT, Kizer, Benchmade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Payment via cash, EMT, or possibly Paypal goods with the fees on the buyer. No Trades. Thanks.

I bought something expensive so I'm putting some knives up for sale to offset the cost. :) All knives come with their original boxes, etc. All knives shipped with tracking and $100 insurance - if you would like additional insurance it's on you please.

- Kizer Intrepid. Ray Laconico design. Titanium frame lock. S35VN steel. Harpoon grind. Comes with box, pouch, etc. Excellent condition. SOLD shipped.

- Spyderco PPT Black Sprint Run. This is the all blacked out version with the S30V blade. No longer available in stores. Carried once or twice, maybe cut a piece of paper. Mint condition. Withdrawn to re-list later possibly. shipped.

- Spyderco Mantra 2. Titanium scales and frame lock with stainless insert. M4 steel blade. I have had no issues with the bearing system on mine - it flips well. Excellent condition. SOLD shipped.

- Spyderco Szabo. This is the blacked out version. S30V steel blade. Carried once and not used. Mint condition. SOLD shipped.

- Zero Tolerance 0450CF. NIB. Took it out at home to check it out. S35VN steel blade. Titanium frame lock, CF Scales. Excellent detent and flipping action. SOLD shipped.

- Kizer Gemini. Ray Laconico designed model. Titanium scales and frame lock. S35VN steel blade. Excellent condition. SOLD shipped.

- Benchmade 940-1 Osborne. CF scales, S90V steel blade, anodized back spacers. Carried a few times and edge has been touched up on my Sharpmaker. Excellent condition. SOLD shipped.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Could you please send me some more pics of the ZT and the Kizer? blewbyou at persona.ca

Thanks Steve

Kizer Intrepid added. Pics to follow and/or available via email/text. Thanks.

Where are you located in Canada. Curious in case local pickup is an option. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back