• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Syderco Sage 2 and Benchmade 940-2

R.palace

Basic Member
1. Spyderco Sage 2

These Sage 2's are getting harder to come by and especially in this mint condition.

Previous owner kept it in the safe as did I so it's never been carried, still has factory edge as well.

Perfect centering and strong lock up on this one, as can be expected.

Box has a bit of a smudge on the label, I received it that way but otherwise everything else is perfect.

Asking SOLD, includes USPS First Class Shipping.

Sage 2.1.JPG Sage2.2.JPG Sage2.3.jpg Sage2.4.JPG

2. Benchmade 940-2

Purchased two of these but only need one. Believe the hype because these really are as good as people say they are.

Ergonomics, blade shape, G-10 are just some of the great things about what make this knife a top seller.

I am the second owner. I did not carry the knife or cut anything with it.

Minimal wear on the pocket clip and show scale but nothing major. Still looks great and will serve you for years to come.

Prev owner passed it once lightly on the sharpmaker, along the factory bevel.

Blade is centered and locks up strong. Comes with box and papers just like buying new.

Asking SOLD, includes USPS First Class Shipping.

BM.jpg BM1.jpg BM2.JPG BM3.JPG

Comment "I'll take it" and send me a PM, this will assure I go by the timestamp.

NO TRADES. US ONLY, PLEASE.

Payment is expected within the hour. If payment is not received in that timeframe, I reserve the right to move on to the next buyer.

Ad is cross posted so I will go by time stamp.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
940 has been sharpen and used ur the 2 nd owner how long was that

Both the knife being used and sharpened have been disclosed so not sure if you're questioning that or just repeating what's already in the ad.

I've had it for 2 weeks, never carried or used.

Thanks

Back