• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS TFK T7, Mumert Clip(SR mega warden sold)(GMF2 Sold)

BIGDORK

Gold Member
3 blades and a few clips up for sale. Accepting Paypal G&S only. No trades at this time.
Prices are shipped and insured.

It is your responsibility to be sure these are legal for you to purchase and own. Must be of legal age to purchase. I reserve the right to sell to whom i choose but priority will go to the first post followed by pm.

Thanks for looking

Swamp Rat Mega Warden SR 101 Comp Finish, new and unused comes with Danny the Bull Sheath $150 SOLD

Giant Mouse GMF2, Micarta handles with N690 steel. Almost new, rode around in my glove box for a while, dont think i used it but the sheath is kinda dinged up $135 SOLD

Tenev Family Knives T7 4.5" blade D2 Steel Black G10 Handles. New unused. $140 $130 or $140 with mummert clip
Awesome knife but too many in this same size or I would keep it
SBcHA3s.jpg

083wFGD.jpg

1x Mummer Titanium clips
New Unused $20 each or $15 with a knife purchase
R5dNgm4.jpg

Last edited:
Yikes, my heart. That GM is a shocker! Agreed, I have too many in the same size.....but....but...Mouse Gigante....must not give in....

GLWS, homie, that is beauty!

I'm into the Mummert clip. Does it include the hardware? Has it been mounted before? Looks like they're $20 on the site too, but maybe yours is one of the better ones? Just curious. I'm hoping to use it to convert the neck sheath from BRKT to a belt/poscket sheath.

You can email me direct for a faster response.

wolfspider7@ icloud.com

I'm into the Mummert clip. Does it include the hardware? Has it been mounted before? Looks like they're $20 on the site too, but maybe yours is one of the better ones? Just curious. I'm hoping to use it to convert the neck sheath from BRKT to a belt/poscket sheath.

You can email me direct for a faster response.

wolfspider7@ icloud.com
They are New unused. does include the hardware. It is the $20 titanium version less tax and shipping
Let me know if you would like it, I may still be able to get it out today

ETA: In my experience it does not work well as an ISP clip. Belt yes

Back