• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS TODD DAVISON SLIPJOINT

WITHDRAWN Letting this one go to make room for another. It is a Todd Davison custom slipjoint #1392 black micarta handles with blue spacers. 3 1/2 closed with hand rubbed cpm 154 spearpoint blade. coined edge, great walk and talk and perfect blade centering. don't need to let it go so HANDMADE IN THE USA! email me at johnebarrett111@hotmail.com for pics or questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Like the title says my Todd Davison #1392 is up for sale. It is 3 1/2 closed cpm154 hand rubbed steel spearpoint, black micarta handles with hounds tooth shield blue spacers and coined edge. Closes perfectly on center. Great walk and talk. I don't have to get rid of it so no lowball offers please. handmade in the USA. Comes with protective case 475.00 obro. email me at johnebarrett111@hotmail.com for pictures or questions. Thanks for looking.

Back