• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: VIctorinox Swisschamp, 2x Explorer's, Golfer (Compact with no hook) and Classic!

Selling these Vic's that I don't use or need as I am trying to downsize my collection some. This sale is for the "lot" and includes all five Vic's pictured and described below!

Price is only $90 and includes shipping via Priority Mail small flat rate box within CONUS. Payment via Paypal or USPS Money Order.

1.) Swisschamp - slightly used/carried with some scuffing on scales and a few marks on blades. Newest mag lens. Very good condition!

2.) Explorer #1 - with ruby plus scales - slightly used/carried with very minimal scuffing if any. The scales are NEW as is the pen, pin and mini screwdriver. Newest mag lens. Very good condition!

3.) Explorer #2 - has seen more use and has alot of scuffs on scales and scratches on blade. Older mag lens. Good condition but could use a cleaning!

4.) Golfer - 91mm version like a Compact but no hook. Used/carried but in very good condition.

5.) Classic - used/carried with some scuffs on scales and tools are in very good condition!

Thx for looking and PM with any questions! Please post here if you send me a PM so I don't miss it!

Attachments

• VicLot.jpg
    VicLot.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 118
  • VicLot2.jpg
    VicLot2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 80
  • VicLot3.jpg
    VicLot3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Bump with price drop! Now at $95 shipped CONUS.

FYI - the ruby scales, pen, pin, mini screwdriver was almost $20 alone!

Thx.

One more bump before withdrawing items. Will separate for the right price! :)

Thx.

Okay here it is. Last bump and last price drop!

I kinda forgot about this one so I will run it one more day with last price drop! Now only $90 shipped.

Back