• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Warbonnet Traveler Hammock, SnugPak Cocoon & Onetigris UQ

Hi Folks!

I have the following items for sale:

A Warbonnet Traveler single layer in green1.7 W/ tri-ring/12ft webbing suspension. Used for one or two overnights and a nap or two. Excellent condition. Freshly washed on Gentle in a mesh bag and air dried at room temp. Comes in original silnylon stuff sack. $39.95 Shipped CONUS

A SnugPak cocoon bag - this is the current generation (after they fixed the problems they were having with these). It is brand new - never been out of it's stuff sack and still has the tags. $54.95 Shipped CONUS

Onetigris summer weight underquilt - lightly used in excellent condition, freshly washed on Gentle in a mesh bag and air dried at room temp. $39.95 Shipped CONUS.

I'll combine all three into a single shipment forSOLD shipped CONUS.

I may also post these items elsewhere, so I'll go by the time stamp of whoever posts the first unqualified "I'll take it".

Payment by PMO, Paypal or visa/mc. I am not happy unless you are happy and no deal is complete until you tell me that you're happy with your purchase. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back