• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: ZT Emerson 0620 CF both LNIB

Subietuner

<font size=5> BOY DO I HATE THIS SITE. I HATE THE
Got some ZT's for sale, standard policies, Paypal as payment, I will ship via usps flat rate box, prices of course include shipping, if you live in an apartment, I will use signature confirmation unless you do not want me to. Email or PM to contact me quickly. I am accepting trades, but what I want is limited, a list of what I'm looking for is at the BELOW the pics!

Why pay full retail?! These are amazing examples! ZT has really stepped up their game since I last had one (couple years ago when the 301 released

-- First up is a 0562 in G-10, like new, flipped a couple of times, never carried or used, no marks anywhere, centering is the slightest bit to the left, lockup is perfection. Just got this a couple of days ago , love this blade, however I just got in my custom knife factory morrf, which I prefer. --- note: the "streaks" on the blade (pic 2) are from wiping fingerprints off, just thought I'd throw it in if someone was curious.

SOLD

-- Next up is a 0620CF. This one is like new as well, fondled, but not used or carried at all. No marks anywhere. Lockup and centering is absolute perfection of this one. Awesome blade, just not for me.

PRICE::: SOLD net,

PICTURES:: ( NOTE: only posted a couple pics of each since they are high resolution, here is the full album::: http://imgur.com/a/qht7j :::)

Hzqgks4.jpg

8hE8ghj.jpg

1z2jdvS.jpg

5Nra1zG.jpg

D2HXVQK.jpg

tFzFTHk.jpg

TRADES, I can add or accept cash:

Bradley Mayhem -- I'll cut you a really good deal for a NIB Mayhem, blue or regular handles. Plain edge only please.
BM 51 -- Users/ flippers okay, as long as there is a normal amount of play.
Microtech Tachyon 2
Brous Blades Pink Bionic
Custom Knife Factory Blades (Rabbit, Elf, TI Morrf)

Anything else you'd think I'd like, based of this list.

Last edited:
Emailed, all PM's replied to, both still available.. for now

Back