• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSoT : Burt Foster Bowie

Here's a stunning piece from Burt Foster. Blade material is 52100 with a handrubbed finish, top of the blade is rounded and has a high polish finish, blade lenght is 185mm, thickness is 4mm. IIRC handle material is stabilized California buckeye. It has been used once and I rate it 99%. Fit and balance are outstanding. The knife comes with a Rowe's leather sheath.
Price is 850 - 660 USD including premium worldwide shipping. Paypal, please add 3%.
Trades offers are welcome.
Thanks

Last edited:
Pictures updated

XzibZq6.jpg

kRbgHTh.jpg

BerXMED.jpg

okxNFU6.jpg

KryAGBU.jpg

Would you be interested in a large Chris Reeve Sebenza with Insingo blade as partial trade? It's a user, but in very nice shape.

Thank you for your offer Brad737 but to ne honest with you, I'm not into Insigno blade shape.

Thank you for your offer Brad737 but to ne honest with you, I'm not into Insigno blade shape.

No problem, Sir. I agree with you. I much prefer CRK's drop point blades for the cutting I usually do. I'm soooo tempted by this lovely knife. But I must admit I'm a bit concerned about shipping such an expensive knife from so far away. I've heard a lot of horror stories about sticky-fingered employees of shipping companies.

Back