• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSoT: CKF, Zero Tolerance, Spyderco and others including Microtech, Hinderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, call or email.

William Chu, aka 10after10
text or call: (773) 255 - zero 444
email: pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com
(not PayPal email)

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "emailed you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting or calling is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with my PayPal email.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- Please contact me for International Sales if you are outside of USA, or if your PayPal account is based outside of USA, before committing to buy.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down. Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Custom Knife Factory, CKF Sukhoi 2.0
20200208_182303 by William Chu, on Flickr (RBI)
20200208_182331 by William Chu, on Flickr

Additional Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157713191726206/with/49509187537/

Long discontinued and sold out at $400. Designed by Anton "Tohus" Malyshev for CKF. Very good overall condition. Carried occasionally and used very sparingly for light tasks. Blackwash S35VN blade is centered perfectly. Edge appears to be original and it's sharp. No nicks, chips or rolls. No blade play. No lock stick. Flicks open effortlessly with thumb studs. Drops shut close. Very very smooth action. The carbon fiber/titanium scales are subtly contoured. Sculpted titanium pocket clip has a few minor superficial snail trails. Every screw on this knife is untouched and perfect. Knife comes with original CKF, only. These sold for almost $400 when they were available.

Overall Length: 9.25"
Blade Length: 4.1"
Weight: 5.2 oz.

SOLD on IG, as always thanks Blade Forums.

2. Zero Tolerance 0561, ZT0561
20200220_191542 by William Chu, on Flickr
20200220_191604 by William Chu, on Flickr

Additional Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157713191792721

Long discontinued and sold out. Like new overall condition. Low serial number. Never used, carried or sharpened. Elmax blade is PERFECTLY centered. Zero play in any direction. No lock stick. Very smooth to flip open. Drops shut close. Comes with everything as a brand new, original ZT box, information pamphlet and bubble wrap bag.

Overall length 8.8" RTT
Blade length 3.75"
Weight 6 oz

3. Spyderco Para 3 with Flytanium Copper Scales, (original black G-10 included)
20200207_180442 by William Chu, on Flickr
20200207_180507 by William Chu, on Flickr

Additional Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157713068902127

This knife has been modified with Flytanium copper scales and titanium red anodized body screw. Good overall condition. Has been used, carried and sharpened. No nicks, chips or rolls on edge. No deep or major scratches on blade. The copper scales have developed a nice patina. But, the patina can be removed with Brasso if new owner wants a bright finish. The Flytanium scales alone are $60 and sold out everywhere. Original black G-10 scales in excellent condition are also included. Comes with original Spyderco box, Product Information and Warranty Guide and baggie. (PPI)

Overall length 7.3"
Blade length 3"
Weight 6.5 oz with Flytanium scales

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back