• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: Gas Powered Airsoft Guns

I haven't been using these so it's time to move them along. All are in perfect working order and only need green gas or propane to operate (Co2 for the Uzi). These are all blowback operation and function very similarly to their real-steel counterparts. Would make excellent training weapons or fun skirmish guns.
-First is a WE Hi-Capa 5.1 Dragon that I have hand polished to get rid of the crappy silver paint. Comes with 4 mags. Two are missing the plastic baseplate but they all work. No internal upgrades on this one but I'll throw in a bunch of spare parts (almost a complete second pistol). $120 SHIPPED
-Next is the WE PDW (closed bolt version). The entire thing has been taken apart, cleaned, relubed with froglube and works great. I've installed an RA Tech valve knocker and a completely new HFC CNC'd valve/piston. I've also cut and fit an accuwedge (for real firearms) to remove most of the wobble between the receivers and put a foam pad between the upper receiver and the stock to remove the wobble there. This is a very solid gun now. It will come with the real steel Magpul MOE Plus grip (as well as the stock pistol grip) and a UTG red/green dot up top with a set of tan Magpul XTM rail covers. Comes with the original KAC style magazine and 4 standard M4/AR type mags. All work but 1 of the tan mags is bit leaky. This gun field strips just as the real PDW and is compatible with real AR accessories. $285
-Last but not least is a stock Cybergun Co2 Mini Uzi. I've only used this one for plinking a few times. This one has very crisp and strong recoil due to the Co2 power. I'll throw in some 12gram powerlets with it. $130 SHIPPED

If you'd like all three, they're yours for $450 shipped. PP fees are included in these prices but shipping may cost a bit extra for the PDW. Feel free to make me an offer. I would also be willing to trade these for folders, a nice OTF, watch, or Starlingear/Steel Flame Jewelry. I'd be happy to trade them all for one item. If you have any questions or offers, please send me an email as its the quickest way to reach me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back