• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: Spyderco Mamba/Kizer Ki3310 Mistral

Hello BF!

Today we have for sale 2 really cool BNIB Knives!

Spyderco Mamba
This knife is brand spankin' new and the blade is a total virgin. The knife doesn't come with the package or the papers, but it does still have the plastic wrap and it does come with the Spyderco taco zipper bag. Really really awesome knife, perfectly centered, no marks anywhere to speak of, and thanks to the bearings it has a super smooth action - more so than just about any spyderco I've handled. This knife is a beast, full skeletonized titanium liners and gorgeous solid twill carbon fiber. $300 G&S SOLD SOLD SOLD

Kizer Ki3310 Mistral

Next we have a brand new in box Kizer, complete with both packages, paper, and digicam Kizer zipper bag. Knife has really really beautiful anodized titanium handles (so much better in person than the photos) with a red and black g10 inlay. In the photos you can't exactly tell but it definitely is red and black, I know it kind of shows up as a poopy brown-ish looking color. Knife is S35VN and its super sharp and very thin behind the edge. This knife would make for a great gentlemen carry as it is light, slim, and handsome. Knife isn't currently perfectly centered but it could definitely use a pivot adjustment and it'll move back to true. I would prefer to leave the knife unmolested for the new owner as it is completely BNIB and still needs to be broken in and everything. $95 G&S

I will cover shipping(priority, tracked/insured)/fees for CONUS and if you pay friends and family you can reduce the price by whatever the paypal fees are. I will also be happy to ship to my international, Hawaiian, and Alaskan brethren so as long as you cover shipping minus the roughly $8 it would cost me to ship CONUS. I likely don't have a lot of reputation here on BF, though I've been a user and lurker for a while, but I do have many confirmed sales/trades on Reddit. Feel free to check r/Knife_Swap, r/KnifeRaffle, and r/AccidentlyRaffles (you can ask these guys too if need be!)

As far as trades go I'm mostly looking for a nice fixed blade, but I'm happy to hear any offer. I'm also happy to +/- cash to make trades happen. Just please no large folders, please keep it under 3.75". I'm going on a camping trip in about a week and I'd love to have something to take with me that will also be able to serve multi-purpose afterward. Some examples that I may be interested: Spartan Harsey Difensa, CRK Pacific/Green Beret, Busse/Swap Rat/Scrap Yard's, Zombie Tools (unpractical but so cool), the larger ESEE's, DPX H.E.S.T.'s, some Striders, Bradfords, Survive, or Bark River Bravo series'.

The best way to reach me will probably be to post here or to email me (username @gmail.com). I'm new to gold membership so please forgive me if I screw up with PM's!

By making an offer for purchase you certify that you are of legal age in your jurisdiction to purchase and posses these knives. Sale will be determined by the first person to definitively tell me that they will take it. If there are multiple offers for purchase I will choose based on the first person to make a claim, though I do reserve the right to sell to whoever I choose. This offering will be cross-posted.

peXut
3WC5L

Last edited:
Hi, I have a Brous Blades Mini Division in pristine condition if your interested. G10 Black handle with satin blade. 3.5 inch blade. I can provide pics if interested. Thanks.

Okay, no problem. Sent photos of the Brous.

I checked them out and it looks awesome! I'm waiting to here back from a guy who sent me an offer this afternoon so I'll get back to you as soon as I hear back from him.

Back