• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos FSOT: Used Aftershokz Aeropex headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooitzoo

Gold Member
Y'all know the drill: first "I'll take it" gets it.

For international sales, please contact me first. Any international sales will be done fully at the buyers risk.
Email me at mpolyak83[at]yahoo[dot]com ***THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME***

I will entertain trades but I am only looking at the higher end of things. That is, I don't want 25 BUD/K knives for mine.

My trade thread is here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ives-cutlerylover-barlow-crk-leather.1780925/

The headphones are used. I got new ones because, on occasion (~20% of the time), the microphone craps out and the other side can't hear me on a call. I tried a few resets and that didn't help. Aside from that, the headphones work perfectly.

The sound quality is awesome and the BLE works from 40-50ft. away. I am selling these as is since I'm not going to provide any form of tech support.

The headphones come with everything in the pictures plus one of the chargers (I left the other at work and we've been remote for more then a year now.) The price reflects the item condition and sale terms (e.g. these sell for $150 new.)

$75 Shipped ConUs

bsqS6Ls.jpg

GhWwieP.jpg

sj9iGtK.jpg

Pkwwv7J.jpg

u7sbGcU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back