• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT- Watch Bundle, Flashlight Bundle, and Scope Rings

USA Only
Price includes fees and shipping
Keep offers out of thread

What I Have- not looking to split up bundles
Add the Saddleback ID wallet to any bundle for $20. These are 50 new and this one is several years old and very high quality.
Buy all 3 bundles and the wallet for $275

Flashlight Bundle- $100
Fenix TK70- It is a giant flashlight. Small chip on the bezel edge, shown in the picture. I do not have the rechargeable batteries that are required for the highest output but will include a battery charger that will work when you buy new ones. With regular batteries, it only operates on the lower settings. I believe a fresh set of rechargeable batteries are around 25. I bought it on here a couple years ago and have barely even turned it on.
Maratac AAA Copper- Starting to develop a nice patina. Will come with extra o rings and 3 glow in the dark diffusers.

Watch Bundle- $125 OBO
All 4 Nixon watches have brand new batteries. I will include any paperwork and extra links that I have.
Nixon Chronicle- I have never worn this so the face is perfect. Has some handling marks from being in a drawer with the other watches. Scratches on back from getting off the cover.
Nixon Sentry SS and Sentry w/ Leather strap- Both of these have been worn but work perfectly.
Nixon Player- Has the most wear and has 3 scratches on the face as shown in the picture.
Casio G-Shock- grey with blue. I bought this a few years ago and have maybe worn it twice. comes with tin and paperwork.

Scope Rings- $70 for all
Vortex Low Rings- 30mm were test fitted and went with a medium ring.
Warne Medium Rings- 30mm tested fitted also and never used again.

Trade Interests-
HK VP9 Mags
Pistol Red Dots
AR stuff- grips, angled foregrips, ambi charging handles

IMG_2187.jpg IMG_2189.jpg IMG_2190.jpg IMG_2188.jpg

Back