• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 42mm on Bracelet

Periphery415

Gold Member
Hey friends, I'm looking to sell or trade my 42mm zenith el primero chronomaster on a bracelet.

For trades I would be interested in a modern datejust, explorer, or 39mm oyster perpetual.

Depending on the trade I could also add a ceramic seamaster professional to the deal.

The watch is in great shape. It just got back to me last week from a full service at Zenith.

The watch comes with the original box and bracelet, as well as a 1 year warranty from the zenith service. The watch functions well and has no problems.

I am located in the SF bay area and would be open to a f2f sale or trade. I will consider PayPal or other means of payment.

I have excellent trading and selling history on this forum as well as reddit and ebay. I expect that you have similar feedback if you want to make a deal.

I am asking $4200 or a trade value of $4600. Please feel free to make an offer. I am flexible!!!

Here are some pictures..

El primero https://imgur.com/a/hjw57ZY

Back