• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSoT: Zero Tolerance, Hinderer, Spyderco

Status
Not open for further replies.

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, call or email.

William Chu, aka 10after10
text or call: (773) 255 - zero 444
email: pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com
(not PayPal email)

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "emailed you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting or calling is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with my PayPal email.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- Please contact me for International Sales if you are outside of USA, or if your PayPal account is based outside of USA, before committing to buy.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down. Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Zero Tolerance 0550, ZT0550

20190505_153437_zpse2hmbked.jpg

20190505_153552_zpsl9olllja.jpg

Additional Pics:
http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/10after10/slideshow/ZT0550 050119

Long discontinued Hinderer designed ZT0550 Gen 2. Original (ugly as sh*t) scale replaced with smooth, polished G-10 scale. No original scale included. Very good to excellent overall condition. Has been used, carried and resharpened. Well maintained, not abused. S35VN blade is perfectly centered and sharp. No play in any direction. Zero lock stick. Pocket clip has been hand rubbed to match finish of ti scale. Knife ONLY, no box/papers. Original MSRP $250.

Overall Length: 8.1"
Blade Length: 3.5"
Weight: 6.2 oz.

Price: Reposted delivered, PayPal Good & Services.
Do NOT commit to buy unless you have carefully read terms & conditions, especially if you are new to Blade Forums. Before offering TRADES, read above.

Do NOT commit to buy unless you have carefully read terms & conditions, especially if you are new to Blade Forums. Before offering TRADES, read above.

2. Hinderer XM-24 Tactical Elements Exclusive

Additional Pics:
http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/10after10/slideshow/Hinderer XM-24 TE 050119

Exclusive edition of Hinderer XM-24 available only through TacticalElements.com. The titanium lock side has Tactical Elements exclusive Steel Flame Rampant Lion and Crusader cross artwork. Nearly indistinguishable from new overall condition. Never used, carried or sharpened. Blade is centered. No play in any direction. Zero lock stick. Smooth to open and close. Blade will flip open without wrist action. Sold for $595 exclusively through Tactical Elements. Comes with original Hinderer box, baggie, foam peanuts and "Hand Assembled & Tuned By" card.

Overall Length: 9.1"
Blade Length: 4"
Weight: 7.8 oz.

Price: $429 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.

Thank you Fordsnstuff Fordsnstuff and as always thanks Blade Forums.

3. Spyderco Paramilitary 2, Fully Serrated

Additional Pics:
http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/10after10/slideshow/Spyderco PM2 Serrated 050119

Unusual and completely wicked looking fully serrated Paramilitary 2. Nearly indistinguishable from new overall condition. Never used, carried or sharpened. S30V blade is perfectly centered. No play in any direction. No lock stick. Beautiful fast and smooth action. Blade flies out with Spydie flick. Also free drops closed. Satin finished blade looks perfect. Black G-10 scales look perfect. All hardware looks perfect. Pocket clip looks perfect. Comes with original Spyderco box, Product Information & Warranty Guide and baggie. MSRP $214, sells for $140 online.

Overall Length: 8.1"
Blade Length: 3.5"
Weight: 6.2 oz.

Price: Reposted delivered, PayPal Good & Services.

*****Also For Sale*****

- Microtech Ultratech Spartan - $289
https://bladeforums.com/threads/fsot-james-bond-knife-discontinued-microtech.1664357/microtech.1664357/

- VDK War Admiral - $179
https://bladeforums.com/threads/fsot-originally-285-knife-for-179.1660334/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back