1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

FT: Breitling Navitimer Chronometer Recently Serviced

Discussion in 'Trade: Gadgets & Gear' started by corwin99, Jan 30, 2007.

1. corwin99

corwin99

Oct 1, 2002
    have for sale an Old Navitimer A13322 COSC Certified with Certificate and Warranty booklet stamped by Tourneau, and even the Tourneau Receipt of purchase. Includes inner and outer box, but inner box is missing a few letters and some have detached and need to be glued back, outer has some damage... the Watch however is in excellent condition and is on a full length bracelet. I took numerous photos, hangtag pictured is not included. Don't worry about the date being partially turned, as it was getting close to midnight and the date had started to move! I should have changed it before taking the pics. Watch was recently serviced at an AD.

For the specs on the watch check here:

http://www.breitlingsource.com/watch_details/Navitimer_21.html

I will accept trade offers for other Custom and high-end Production Knives (strider, CRK, busse, etc), Breitlings, Omegas, Bell and Ross BR-01 series, IWC Aquatimer and GST Chronos and possibly other watches.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. outlaw918692000

outlaw918692000

Sep 15, 2003
    I can't believe this is still here! This is my dream watch. If I had something to offer I would be all over this.

3. ghostrider1

ghostrider1

Apr 7, 2005
    what kind of striders you looking for . I have several

4. WatchingF1

WatchingF1

Sep 14, 2006
    If your interested in selling this without trade, send me an email or pm. thanks

5. OldPhysics

OldPhysics

Sep 2, 2006
    Watch out, boys!

This watch is the real deal.

I've got a few of the B's -- expensive, high performance, did I mention expensive? Do a gut check before you dive in.

6. glockman99

glockman99 Super Moderator Super Mod

Jun 12, 2000
    That's WRONG!.:mad:.

7. corwin99

corwin99

Oct 1, 2002
    Watch is definately real, and i have the feedback here and on the 'bay to prove that i am an honest trader. Pics are my own. Watch is on a final check to AD for a quick service check under warranty and may be traded as I have a very nice deal for an IWC on the table. Thanks for all the offers! Still not 100% gone tho

8. WatchingF1

WatchingF1

Sep 14, 2006

Whats wrong about it? I don't have anything to trade, I can't offer to buy it?

9. TheGreatGonzo

TheGreatGonzo

Feb 18, 2003

Not according to the boldfaced rule about "No selling" posted right at the top of the page. :rolleyes:
    Gonzo

10. WatchingF1

WatchingF1

Sep 14, 2006

I did not see that above. I also don't see it being a big deal. If he can't find a trade for it, he might want to sell it. I'm just offering another option.

11. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Then offer the other option by email.

12. WatchingF1

WatchingF1

Sep 14, 2006

I apologize, I didn't realize it was such an issue.

13. talonturbo

talonturbo

Nov 9, 2003
    i might have a trade offer if it's still there. email me at

a_skank AT hotmail.com

it's a strider offer, and 6k to boot.

14. corwin99

corwin99

Oct 1, 2002
    reply sent!