Fulcrum EI

Pan

I just got a Fulcrum EI from Frank and I have to say that the knife is very cool - EI markings, subdued look (small graphics), serial number, and awesome serrations. The serrations are much more aggressive than a standard Fulcrum (at least my TT Camo one) but not quite as aggressive as the Col Moschin.

Frank is also the BEST when it comes to customer service - one of a kind.

I am not sure how to post pictures so if anyone is interested I am sure Frank or someone else can - I know Frank has got a good picture on the Extrema Ratio USA site under "PRODUCT CATALOG" and "Image Gallery".

Great purchase -- I got to handle a Fulcrum while taking some pictures of it, and I think it will be my next ER purchase. :D

If you have pictures, you can e-mail them to me and I'll post them.

Thanks a lot Brownie - I was pretty excited to add it to my collection. Very cool - although you can't really go wrong with any ER knife.

Burchtree: thanks for the congrats and you will love owning a Fulcrum - rock solid knives. I haven't taken any pictures of mine yet but I know Frank has a picture on his site and there is one on the ER (Italy) website. I have had my TT Camo Fulcrum for awhile and it has done everything I have asked of it without exception - a truly great knife.

Back