• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Full Flat is a gentleman and a scholar!

mmmotorcycle

Captain Slow
Platinum Member
Seth ( Fullflat Fullflat ) is truly the benchmark standard for how everyone should conduct business here on Bladeforums.

He communicates quickly and thoroughly. He ships fast with excellent packaging. All the items were in better condition than I expected.

If everyone conducted business like Seth, there would be zero 'bad' threads here.

Seth, thank you again for the knives. They will serve me well for years to come!
~Mike

mmmotorcycle mmmotorcycle I just saw this thread, and it put a big ol smile on my ugly mug :) Thanks sincerely for the shine Mike! Likewise, communicating and transacting with you was as pleasant and smooth as can be. I’m often impressed by the caliber of individuals (like yourself) that I meet through BF, and feel proud and fortunate to have friends like these.
91bravo 91bravo and WValtakis WValtakis thank you both for chiming in, and even more so for being so cool at all times. It’s folks like y’all, and Mike, that give me such an appreciation for these forums. Thank y’all for allowing me to take part, and for making the knife game so much more enjoyable and entertaining than it’d be otherwise.

Yup. I third or fourth? would say Fullflat is a great BF member. :)

Hate to pile on but Seth is a great member and a true gentleman.;):)

I don't mind piling on. Seth is a valued and trusted member of this community. I have a great deal of respect for the way he conducts himself and the contributions he makes. Definitely a good one.
It’s starting to feel like a family reunion in here ;) Can’t be a coincidence that y’all who took the time to pile on happen to be the very same guys who I respect, admire, and value highly, as both BF brethren, and full on friends. Your acknowledgement and camaraderie hold a ton of weight with me, and I can’t thank you enough for it :)

Back