• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Full Tang Damascus Fixed Blade Knife Crocodile Skin Handmade Sheath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
$240.00 shiped Payment is available on PayPal - SaraidMonteml@gmail.com
Full Tang 73 Layer Damascus Steel,Rare Bubinga Wood Handle.Snakeskin+Crocodile Skin Handmade Sheath
Overall Size:9″
Blade:4.5″
Thickness:1/6″
Blade W:1.8″
1.jpg

2-600x663.jpg

3-600x663.jpg

I will take this on 1 condition. 2 if you must count sending this exact knife. It burns folks to reply to a non updated pic on offer.
The condition is that I receive the one That I purchased, (previously) giving Your work ' a looky see '.
Because I just plain think that The knife looks good. Having one inhand will benefit Every one. In fact as a provider You can offer a pass around. Is my condition acceptable?

@Spark locked this seller's last thread because they don't have the proper membership to be selling here... Seeing as they went and posted again without a dealer membership they might be getting a ban soon. Purchase at your own risk

I just opened a GBU thread. The real issue is as you are Yourself a provider, Sax, those knifeslaver guys need to join properly. As for the offerings? A pass around I am suggesting. Don't know how 'popular' a support to them is in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back