Fun Friday Sale! DAGGERS!

Am I too late? I am off next week and have been busy working so I have not been checking the forum today but if not I will certainly take one if there is one still available for us that posted in the pic thread.

I just read it again and i seems like there were just 4 available? Dang it

Last edited:
Am I too late? I am off next week and have been busy working so I have not been checking the forum today but if not I will certainly take one if there is one still available for us that posted in the pic thread.

Sorry dude, these are done but there will be 40 out in the main sale area next Friday.

Sorry dude, these are done but there will be 40 out in the main sale area next Friday.
Yeah, I see that now and was updating my post...oh well, you win some and lose some.

Just wondering, was this announced somewhere yesterday or just popped up 2 hours before the sale started? I looked everywhere last night to see if there was any info on the dagger sale and could not find any.

Last edited:
Yeah, I see that now and was updating my post...oh well, you win some and lose some.

Just wondering, was this announced somewhere yesterday or just popped up 2 hours before the sale started? I looked everywhere last night to see if there was any info on the dagger sale and could not find any.

This was just a small introductory sale limited to some folks who had posted pictures in another thread, the real sale is next week.

This was just a small introductory sale limited to some folks who had posted pictures in another thread, the real sale is next week.

Understood, I was one that posted pics in that thread so I was watching for a quick sale after the post in the Boot Dagger thread. I thought that I missed an announcement or something so I wanted to see where to look next time. Hopefully I can get in next week before I have to go to my daughter's wedding rehearsal.

Congrats to today's winners :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It was a Fun Friday Sale. They aren't announced (though this was sort of hinted at, if you're familiar with how things are done here... and there was more notice because eligibility was limited to a small group of people). They aren't typically a break the internet sort of thing, as there aren't bunches of people sitting there waiting for the seconds to pass. Usually, the Fun Friday Sale thread just appears, and the first ones to notice get to buy.

Back