FUN FRIDAY!!! WEAPONIZED K18

BECAUSE YOU NEED A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD IN YOUR LIFE.

unlocks at 5:00 eastern time

i6YkGme.jpg

This was a blem that needed a re-grind and I was fooling around with it for fun a couple Fridays ago. The OG K18 was made to win KOD. The back edge is thin with a reverse curvature to catch those chickens, fish and ratchet straps.

While you may find yourself in a dire situation where you need to defend yourself against violent chickens (watch the Alfred Hitchcock nature documentary "The Birds" for reference) you are even more likely to come across marauding bands of meat based sword targets that also need stabbed. (See: "The Walking Dead") so this bad mamajama has a dropped reinforced point for all of your heavy-duty hardcore stabbing needs.

Whatever your hacking, chopping, stabbing needs may be, when you need to visit unspeakable violence upon any of a wide range of living, dead or undead meat targets you can now reach for your favorite abdominal ventilation tool: The weaponized K18. Complete with ghetto fabulous 120 grit "satin" "grind" "finish".

Now with choils!

FnQKJjO.jpg

w7wcwfe.jpg

iLgFuJD.jpg

8K0BITZ.jpg

9d9haqT.jpg

LuDz2Us.jpg

This is two ounces lighter than standard (because I ground the hell out of it) and balances at the guard while holding at the choil. That way, when you're using it to casually carve tent stakes at camp and the people at the camp site next to yours start to pack up and leave, you can calmly explain to them "this is a totally reasonable tool for this application, see it balances at the guard while holding at the choil".

Side effects of owning this sword include the ability to see around corners and bowl overhanded.

$1,600

Why, you may ask, is this $1,600 when the standard K18 is only $1,500? Because I ground the tool marks off of it. Mostly.

You have to feel and use these swords to fully appreciate them. This is a very cool piece of Delta 3V. It cuts like m*therf*cker.
DrooooooooL!

Back