Fun pictures?

Since it really has been all but dead in here I figure I will at least post some fun pictures.

My shop dog had a dog food can she was enjoying by my feet and she literally fell asleep with her nose deeply into the can. I thought it was cute....

Attachments

• doggy dreams.jpg
    doggy dreams.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 68
I have an owl that thinks my squirrel feeders are actually owl feeders. This is a very big barred owl and he is fearless. He lets me walk up to just a few feet away and I throw the tiny douglas fir cones at him. I hit him and often he just glares at me and stays where he is!

Attachments

• DSCF2693.jpg
    DSCF2693.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF2695.jpg
    DSCF2695.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 51
I am working on a batch of knives some are really interesting. I will try to remember to take the camera to the shop and resume posting pictures from in the shop today threads. Feel free to add cute or funny posts as I really would like to see if I can revive this forum. Heck post knife pictures and rock pictures too.....

Of course one more photo is fitting with October soon upon us with both Octoberfest beer drinking and Halloween....

Attachments

• puking pumpkin.jpg
    puking pumpkin.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 23
That owl is beautiful! Watch your little guard dogs!
Hopefully I'll see you sometime soon - sorry I couldn't make it to your open studio tour. How did it go?

Lance,

Over three days I had 170 people at the shop and sales were very good too. I will definitely do the Tour again next year!

REDRUMMD your CUSTOM BUCK 110 KNIFE VULTURE MOUNTAIN CHRYSOCOLLA SLAB SCALES is WOW !
s-l1600.jpg

I agree - really surprised it has not sold but it has only been listed for about a week.....

Back