Photos Furious Warden....

You should have good fun with those !! What are you going to use them for? Or will they be hidden away in the giant vault where you keep the rest? :)

The warden will cut up some deer that's for sure... ;) The UF....it really was an impulse order as it just looked so damn sweet in the pics...in hand it really is just as nice (it's a nimble bastage of a thing !!), I will get some leather for it (elof_alv.... you listening ?) but I am honest enough to say that it will probably fall into the " I love this thing pile" for the time being and, as I am want to do, I will keep grabbing a few other constant companions !!

Sweeeet!! Aaaaah those impulse purchases;).....

I know what those are like.Got a few under my belt. All very sharp....... euh.... that doesn’t sound right :eek:

Outstanding! That Fury is really something to look at, that has some classic Busse DNA in it that stands out making it undeniably Busse - Amazing lines in every possible way.

Thanks All !!

Beautiful blades there! Is that UF a Nuclear specimen? Looks satiny from here.
... no mate it was the BB finish. Trying to get flat black handles and a shiny steel blade all somewhat properly exposed washed the blade finish out a little. That said there are no "imperfections" visible through the blast finish and, if I am to be generally honest, I am not a big fan of shiny steel. I generally prefer coated or blasted.

It is an original late70s/early80s Steyr SSG. It was a Steyr factory package rifle with serialised mounts and Kahles ZF69 optic when I took possession of it in 1986. Along the way the original Steyr stock had an "unfortunate accident" and was replaced with a McMillian, then the ZF69 was replaced with a Leupold Mk4 using a Steyr picatinny rail and mounts (as opposed the great but EXPENSIVE and hard to find in 30mm High sized QD Rings) and then a set of bottom metal from Styria Arms in Austria to convert it from Steyr magazines to Accuracy International ones (whole bottom trigger guard etc is now metal not the composite of the original). With my handloads (actually developed for my Sako .308 Hunting Rifle) it will still put all the projectiles through a single ragged hole at 100. I hope to take it out west with me in winter next year where I can shoot out much further with ease.

Old pic from the early 90s...it sits on the far right looking just as it did when it left the factory. ...

It is an original late70s/early80s Steyr SSG. It was a Steyr factory package rifle with serialised mounts and Kahles ZF69 optic when I took possession of it in 1986. Along the way the original Steyr stock had an "unfortunate accident" and was replaced with a McMillian, then the ZF69 was replaced with a Leupold Mk4 using a Steyr picatinny rail and mounts (as opposed the great but EXPENSIVE and hard to find in 30mm High sized QD Rings) and then a set of bottom metal from Styria Arms in Austria to convert it from Steyr magazines to Accuracy International ones (whole bottom trigger guard etc is now metal not the composite of the original). With my handloads (actually developed for my Sako .308 Hunting Rifle) it will still put all the projectiles through a single ragged hole at 100. I hope to take it out west with me in winter next year where I can shoot out much further with ease.

Old pic from the early 90s...it sits on the far right looking just as it did when it left the factory. ...
Well done! The magazine conversion was a very good idea, I think. AI mags are, probably, easier to acquire ( here in Canada) than the Steyr originals....

“Furious Warden” - that’s what I get when one of those boxes from Wauseon shows up and she has to sign for it. I really need to get a PO Box!

Beautiful knives. And I really like that Steyr. I had to talk myself out of a dual trigger SSG69 a few years back!

“Furious Warden” - that’s what I get when one of those boxes from Wauseon shows up and she has to sign for it. I really need to get a PO Box!

Beautiful knives. And I really like that Steyr. I had to talk myself out of a dual trigger SSG69 a few years back!

Sign up for UPS MyChoice, and when you get the shipping notice, have them hold it at your nearest UPS Access Point.

Back