1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 16 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Buck Custom Shop 119 Special lasermarked with the BladeForums logo!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Buck Custom Shop 119, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 20; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Further runs of Laconico/Massdrop Keen?

Discussion in 'We Knife' started by Tildde, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Tildde

Tildde

Dec 23, 2018
    Most varieties of the Keen by We Knife are out of stock on Massdrop. Does anyone know if they will be doing more production runs of this knife?

2. Daniel

Daniel Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 1998
    Massdrop is Massdrop. You can damn well bet that there will be more coming and more variations.

3. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    They just added another drop for the Keen.

4. Psy223

Psy223

Dec 17, 2018
    And they just added another drop for July. All options available.

5. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    Just got mine from the last drop. Really nice. One of the best flippers I've experienced. Glassy smooth after applying a drop of oil to the detent ball. The scales are a bit thinner than I expected and with the groove it's a very comfortable and controlled grip. The purple looks great. No wonder everyone loves the Keen.