• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

G. Bucklew Custom, Santa Fe Stoneworks/Kershaw, and more - Priced to move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very good friend of mine has asked me to help him move his knife collection along. He's recently received some very bad medical news and that is going to put an end to his outdoors days, plus he needs to raise funds for medical bills. On some of these knives I am admittedly not an expert, but I am willing to try to help as much as possible, and can inquire with him for more info if there is something I don't know.

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail, insured. I ship only within the USA. It is SOLELY the buyers responsibility to know if these knives are legal in your area, but I do reserve the right to not sell if I think it is illegal in your area or for personal reasons. I'll ship for $10 per order - whether its one knife, two, three or all [this covers the boxes I have to buy, shipping USPS priority mail and full insurance. It will likely go over the $10 in total but I will cover the difference]. Please ask any and all questions prior to sale - all sales final.

If you have any questions comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. additional Pictures can be taken serious inquiry.

AVAILABLE;

G Bucklew [lakeville Ohio] custom hunter
Steel is unmarked but I'm believe this is 440c. Comes with matching sheath. The handles I believe are burl, with red micarta liners. full tang construction, VERY keen edge. Does have a couple scuffs on the guard form handling and/or being pulled in/out of the sheath. a very handsome piece, and modestly priced at $100 [FWIW he says it was $240 new]

20kfair.jpg

2v1vgop.jpg

2lv00lk.jpg

2dkxy5h.jpg

vq658o.jpg

Santa Fe Stoneworks/Kershaw custom
Comes with all box and papers [the little spandex retainers in the box are wonky, FWIW] , and is in new/unused condition. "raindrop"Damascus steel blade [vg-10 core w/16 layers of SUS410] with wooly mammoth scale. Assisted opener,3.5' blade. $150 [was $339 new]

ou9pb6.jpg

11hvspu.jpg

2m61st1.jpg

TOPS knives C.A.T. K-065
No box, does comes with a kydex style sheath. the 3" Blade has a couple marks on it from being pulled in/out of the sheath [nature of the beast with kydex I'm afraid], otherwise appears new/unused. Steel is unmarked but I believe this is 1095 High Carbon Alloy, 58HRC. Very keen edge. Very well priced at $50

2z7r4g2.jpg

2i8j8s6.jpg

Gerber De Facto
Don't get caught up by the name - this is a very well made knife. S30V steel, USA made 4" blade, comes with matching kydex sheath, no box or papers. Appears new/unused. two very light marks from being pulled in/out of the kydex sheath a few times [nature of the beast with kydex I'm afraid]. VERY nice knife for only $75!

20swvbt.jpg

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail, insured. I ship only within the USA. It is SOLELY the buyers responsibility to know if these knives are legal in your area, but I do reserve the right to not sell if I think it is illegal in your area or for personal reasons. I'll ship for $10 per order - whether its one knife, two, three or all [this covers the boxes I have to buy, shipping USPS priority mail and full insurance. It will likely go over the $10 but I will cover the difference]. Please ask any and all questions prior to sale - all sales final.

If you have any questions comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. additional Pictures can be taken serious inquiry. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back