G-shock Why?

I have a G Shock 2310, and I just can't destroy it. Goes everywhere with me, the only other tool I can say that about aside from my Vic Spirit. Love the fact that I never have to change the battery. I got a new one just because I wanted a change, not because it's predecessor (another Tough Solar G Shock) failed in any way. Would love a Rangeman or Mudman, but I have small wrists and I'm afraid the case would look too big and clunky. I won't say I'll never wear another watch (I have a few "dress-up" watches), but I am definitely sold on G Shocks.

I have several G-shock's. My daughter has some, my girlfriend has others.
They are fantastic and practically indestructible. The original battery lasts about 10 years. With solar charging so forget it, you'll never run out of power.
Rain, mud, mud, vibration, blows, cold, heat, it can handle anything.

G-Shock, because I need a "cheap" daily beater watch.
24283992-jz3suxh8l2tk9rurevm9igd3-ExtraLarge.jpg

I ride a motorbike for a living. And need a watch to tell time. And the G shock do easy to see digital numbers that have a good back light.

I would like a prettier watch. But it would be for the sake of jewellery not practicality.

I have a G-Shock 6900 that I've been beating around for nine years & it shows no signs of quitting. It's solar/atomic, so I never need to change a battery, and the time is always precise. I actually used to check it on-line with the atomic clock at the Naval Observatory the first of every month, and the time's always correct right down the the second.

I have a couple Citizen watches that I wear when I want something dressier, but the G-Shock is what I'm usually wearing.

Back