• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

G10 Back Up Blades

Up for sale to day are some G10 blades I finished up this weekend. If you would like to purchase one you can send payment to paypal at pandrewbures@yahoo.com or I can invoice you with paypal. If you have any questions about the blades feel free to ask or PM me. Please put item description for the item you want.

#1. Gray G10 Kwaiken. $50.00 Shipped in the U.S.
Made from gray G10 and is completely nonmetallic. The blade is ground with a right side chisel grind and the handle is wrapped with black paracord that was soaked with resin. The sheathe is made from kydex and is set up for a small teck-lok or you can use the paracord wrap for horizontal carry. 6 1/2in long X 1/4in thick X 7/8in wide at base of blade.
trYpNoC.jpg

8EuawFX.jpg

YV2dFlK.jpg

BuMenfv.jpg

#2. Black G10 Kwaiken. sold shipped in the U.S.
Made from black G10 and is completely nonmetallic. The blade is ground with a right side chisel grind and the handle is wrapped with black paracord that was soaked with resin. The sheathe is made from kydex and is set up for a small teck-lok or you can use the paracord wrap for horizontal carry. 7in long X 1/4in thick X 5/8in wide at base of blade.
B3s2A2j.jpg

ugN9coC.jpg

9ttZNQF.jpg

NNAGZva.jpg

#3. Black/Tan G10 Push Dagger. Sold shipped in the U.S.
Made from black/tan G10 and is completely nonmetallic. The blade is ground with a double hollow grind on top and bottom. Both the top and bottom edges are sharp. The sheathe is made from kydex and is set up for a small teck-lok or you can use the paracord wrap for horizontal carry. 5 5/8in long X 1/4in thick X 1 3/8in wide at base of blade.
lqTcuFG.jpg

swIcRM8.jpg

MedEKaw.jpg

Cejc3Fl.jpg

#4. Black G10 Combat Kiridashi. sold shipped in the U.S.
Made from black G10 and is completely nonmetallic. The blade is ground with a right side chisel grind, only the angled edge is sharp. The handle is wrapped with red paracord that was soaked with resin. The sheathe is made from kydex and is set up for a small teck-lok or you can use the paracord wrap for horizontal carry. 8 1/4in long X 1/4in thick X 1in wide at widest.
5iUZYLp.jpg

s9eb5Ye.jpg

YxOd8yJ.jpg

9SHUmW1.jpg

#5. Black/Tan G10 Hawksbill. SOLDshipped in the U.S.
Made from black/tan G10 and is completely nonmetallic. The blade is ground with a right side hollow chisel grind on top and bottom. Both the top and bottom edges are sharp. The handle is wrapped with black paracord that was soaked with resin. The sheathe is made from kydex and is set up for a small teck-lok or you can use the paracord wrap for horizontal carry. 7in long X 1/4in thick X 1 1/8in wide at widest.
BezmCFk.jpg

jhplt4D.jpg

hQrY48p.jpg

UIAleBU.jpg

Last edited:
If #2 & #4 are still available, I’ll take them. Please let me know.

Back