• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

G10 BackUp Neck Knives

Up for sale today are some G10 Backup neck knives. If you would like to purchase a blade say I'll take it and payments can be sent to pandrewbures@yahoo.com with paypal. Be sure to message me first to make sure its still available.

#1. G10 Hawksbill SOLD.
This neck knife is made from black G10 and is completely nonmetallic. The blade is ground with a right side chisel grind and the handle is wrapped with red paracord that was soaked with resin. The sheathe is made from kydex and is set up for around the neck carry. 6in long X 1/4in thick X 5/8in wide at widest.
nGwI3Lg.jpg

0n4GgXc.jpg

gV7dplc.jpg

98kuBZr.jpg

gLyj96t.jpg

dG7vgC3.jpg

#2. Black G10 Necker. $40.00 shipped in the U.S.
This blade is made from black G10 and is completely nonmagnetic. There is no metal in this knife or the sheath. Its blade is ground with a right chisel grind and the sheath is made from black kydex. Great for a backup type of blade. 5 5/8in long X 1/4in thick X 3/4in wide at the base of blade.
HIuuium.jpg

Hro4Q3L.jpg

EvjZL95.jpg

Nj2Ppfi.jpg

KXTGtDZ.jpg

#3. Orange G10 Necker $35.00 shipped in the U.S.
This kiridashi is made from orange G10 and is completly nonmetallic. The blade is ground with a right side chisel grind. It comes with a black kydex sheath set up for neck carry. 3 1/2in long X 1/4in thick X 1/2in wide at base of blade.
mQaHsC2.jpg

F90Rd5R.jpg

mpSumpT.jpg

KgDf7HF.jpg

i4dKtpq.jpg

Last edited:
Great work, I was just thinking about doing some dive knives in G10!

Back