G19 or M&P compact 2.0?

@JB in SC Yep when I was just using the pad on my trigger finger I was getting pinched all the time. Then one day I stuck my finger in all the way like on a double action revolver and the pinch went a way. D DocJD Here in the People's Republik even the 19 is only a ten shot so just a couple three more than the 43 which is as you mentioned a couple three more than revolvers and I'm old enough to have carried revolvers for years, J, K and N frames. Still do on occasion. Never felt under gunned but then I generally have lots of back up. Our fall works this past weekend:

Miss Pink rocking the Shield:

AvB0m8h.jpg

Tyler has the Kimber 3" (he has a G19 but is a dyed in the wool 1911 guy):

9AsZkx5.jpg

KoWy8mQ.jpg

The wife was running the EMP:

uOGs6BY.jpg

eXYe9UB.jpg

Me still the trusty 43:

e6wAWTN.jpg

c9GImhA.jpg

Last edited:
@JB in SC Yep when I was just using the pad on my trigger finger I was getting pinched all the time. Then one day I stuck my finger in all the way like on a double action revolver and the pinch went a way. D DocJD Here in the People's Republik even the 19 is only a ten shot so just a couple three more than the 43 which is as you mentioned a couple three more than revolvers and I'm old enough to have carried revolvers for years, J, K and N frames. Still do on occasion. Never felt under gunned but then I generally have lots of back up. Our fall works this past weekend:

Miss Pink rocking the Shield:

AvB0m8h.jpg

Tyler has the Kimber 3" (he has a G19 but is a dyed in the wool 1911 guy):

9AsZkx5.jpg

KoWy8mQ.jpg

The wife was running the EMP:

uOGs6BY.jpg

eXYe9UB.jpg

Me still the trusty 43:

e6wAWTN.jpg

c9GImhA.jpg
I'd have to admit you all seem pretty well equipped and I've always admired your leather work ! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks D DocJD ! Made all the leggings shown, all the belts except the one on the gal in the red plaid shirt, the pink buckaroo pouch, all the spur straps, the headstall on the wife's horse, the breast collar on my horse and all the holsters of course.

My vote is G19. Mine has never given me any problems and is very easy to find holsters and other accessories for. That being said, I much prefer 1911's.

I am mostly a Glock carrier, but thats not all I own or even close to all I have owned. That being said I just looked at the M&P9C 2.0 in 4 and 3.6 inch and have to say I'm VERY imoressed overall and really have a crush on the 3.6 model. Its on my very short list, probably next, even though it will be a while before I can purchase something else.

Back