• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Galloway, Cope, Shirogorov/Sinkevich, Sharpwerks

Status
Not open for further replies.

creativeguy

Gold Member
Dan Galloway bolster-lock Mongoose
Here's a Dan Galloway bolster-lock Mongoose with CPM-154 hand-rubbed satin blade and marble carbon fiber. The action is glassy smooth and drops closed without even a jiggle. Has a couple of tiny marks on the blade and on the tip of the clip but otherwise it's in great condition. Has been carefully sharpened on a Wicked Edge.

Here are specs:
  • Blade: CPM-154 with satin hand-rubbed finish
  • Blade length: 3.75" sharpened edge
  • OAL: 9.125"
  • Closed length: 5.125"
  • Weight: about 5.7 ozs.
Asking $REPOSTED shipped in USA. I'll cover shipping and insurance for purchase amount.
Must be 18 to purchase.
NO TRADES OR INTERNATIONAL SALES PLEASE

IMG-6519.jpg

IMG-6521.jpg

IMG-6523.jpg

Sharpwerks Shigo
This is a catch and release for me. The fit and finish and action are all incredible. It's just not quite my cup of tea. Only issue I can see is a scuff on the clip, otherwise it appears to be unused. Just a beautiful, well-built folder. Oh yeah, runs on washers and is smooth!

• Blade is CPM-154
  • Built June 2018
  • OAL: 8.5"
  • Blade: About 3.5"
  • Closed: 4.875"
  • Weight: 5.3 ozs.

Asking $REPOSTED shipped in USA. Must be 18 to purchase.

IMG-6509.jpg
IMG-6511.jpg

IMG-6514.jpg

IMG-6515.jpg

Shirogorov/Sinkevich Sigma
This is number 147 and she is fantastic. The action is silky smooth with the MRBS. One small mark on clip and a small mark on backspacer (pics of both marks). This design coupled with Shirogorov's craftsmanship is just phenomenal. The blade is perfectly centered though it doesn't quite look like it in the photo below because of the angle.

Here are specs:
  • Blade length: 100mm (3.94in)
  • Spine thickness: 4mm (0.16in)
  • Handle length: 130 mm (5.12in)
  • Handle thickness: 13.8mm (0.54in)
  • Overall length: 230mm (9.05in)
  • Blade steel: M390
  • Handle material: Carbon Fiber
  • Pivot: Three-row MRBS (Multi-Row Bearings System) on hardened steel underlays
  • Locking mechanism: liner lock
  • Weight: 85 grams (3.0oz)
  • Limited run made up of: 200 numbered pieces
Asking $REPOSTED shipped in USA. I'll cover shipping and insurance for purchase amount.
Must be 18 to purchase.

IMG-6189.jpg

IMG-6190.jpg

IMG-6191.jpg

IMG-6192.jpg

IMG-6194.jpg

IMG-6195.jpg

**SOLD** Ed Cope SR33
This baby is in excellent condition and comes with an extra ti scale ($200 value). The action is superb and can be flipped open using your thumb or middle finger. The 3.25" blade is S35vn. Cope pouch included.

Here are specs:
  • Blade length: about 3.25"
  • OAL: 7.75"
  • Closed length: 4.5"
  • Weigh: 4 ozs.

Asking $OLD shipped in USA. Must be 18 to purchase.

IMG-6082.jpg

IMG-6083.jpg

IMG-6086.jpg

Terms: First unconditional "I'll take it!" posted in this thread with an immediate follow-up email or PM to arrange payment gets first priority on these conditions: I may check feedback and other factors and I reserve the right to not sell to anybody without explanation. If I do not receive the PM or email for payment shortly afterwards, the knife will go to the next in line. I prefer PayPal but would consider accepting postal money orders. Price includes shipping in the USA via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. By purchasing you are stating that you are of legal age and that is legal for you to purchase and own the purchased knife/knives and you release me from any and all liability involving the purchased knife/knives once it has been shipped to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back