Game of Thrones

And the smallest fighting biped kills the largest. Needed elite bodyguards.
Summer is coming, along with guerilla warfare against Cersei's troops.
[video]

Last edited:
Hopefully all the hype will speed up the final book.

Book or books? I always assumed the series was slated for 7 offerings.

As much as I want them to come to fruition, I don't think he'll finish them (at least for publication) and will let the series complete the story. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm a bit surprised the Night King and his army was destroyed this early, and I would have liked to know what Bran was doing while his eyes were rolled backback, I had assumed he would somehow influence the fight, and maybe he did but we weren't shown if he did.
Anyway I did enjoy episode 3!

Book or books? I always assumed the series was slated for 7 offerings.

As much as I want them to come to fruition, I don't think he'll finish them (at least for publication) and will let the series complete the story. Hope I'm wrong.

There should be two more books, yes. So far, their names are Winds of Winter (prob. written already, as GRRM published/read entire chapters from it) and A Dream of Spring. Pretty sure the books will come out after GOT will end, on May 19th :)

I'm a bit surprised the Night King and his army was destroyed this early, and I would have liked to know what Bran was doing while his eyes were rolled backback, I had assumed he would somehow influence the fight, and maybe he did but we weren't shown if he did.
Anyway I did enjoy episode 3!

Not really surprising, there are only 3 more episodes left and GRRM and Dan&David always said the plot is about humans/humanity. And yeah, I hope they reveal what Bran was doing the whole time he was doing his warg thing. I think they didn't show us coz it was gonna ruin the final moment with Arya and NK.. Fingers crossed!

Varys to Danyreas "If you attack with Drogon, the Unsullied & the Dothraki..."
But weren't the Dothraki all killed in their doomed charge against the ice zombies?
Time for Arya to finally assassinate Cersei.
I always thought Dany should've stayed in Essos & built her own empire.

Although Arya probably has the best chance, other than Jaime, of getting close enough to kill Cersei, kind of doubt they would have her kill both main villains in the show. But never know...

One thing I didn't get was when Jaime told Brienne he strangled his cousin...he did kill a cousin he shared a cell with when they were both Rob's prisoners way back, but he bashed his head in, and then strangled the guard that came to check what was going on. So did he kill another cousin, or was this just an error by a lazy scriptwriter?

Not my favorite episode, the best part.imo was what Massandra said before her beheading.

DRAKARIZ

Sorry about my spellings.

Varys to Danyreas "If you attack with Drogon, the Unsullied & the Dothraki..."
But weren't the Dothraki all killed in their doomed charge against the ice zombies?
Time for Arya to finally assassinate Cersei.
I always thought Dany should've stayed in Essos & built her own empire.

Many to most were, but some did get a chance to retreat. During the Battle for Winterfell, it looked like they were at like 75% or more casualties, but when they were taking count, I think they said they only lost about half of the Unsullied and half of the Northmen. They didn't ( or I don't recall) mentioning Dothraki losses.

Ghost survived somehow. My brother and I surmised that he killed a bunch of the dead and then was like, ehh I'll go chill in the woods and see how this plays out.
Little upset that Ghost didn't get a head scratch fair well or nary a look from Jon when he sent him North with Tormund, although he may not have gone if he did.

Not my favorite episode, the best part.imo was what Massandra said before her beheading.

DRAKARIZ

Sorry about my spellings.

I was waiting for a fireball from Drogon after she said that and it never came.
Was also hoping that she would shove Cersei or grab her and jump off the ramparts. Probably a little too early to kill her though.

Not disappointed with ending. Just disappointed with how we were rushed into it and D&D killing the lore.

I have not been impressed with this final season. Lazy writing, feels like they're phoning it in and got cocky with the hype. At this point, that's the only reason I'm watching anymore. To be fair, I had low expectations for this season, just sucks that they haven't even met my low expectations compared to past seasons.

Varys was fired, the Cleganes dropped out & the twins had a crush.
Now who will kill Dany for killing mass civilians?

Last edited:
Varys was fired, the Cleganes dropped out & the twins had a crush.
Now will kill Dany for killing mass civilians?

Jon Snow is the only one that kill her and get away with it. Plus, he is the rightful heir to the throne.

She earned it when she went full scorched earth after the surrender bells rang. Mad queen indeed.

I have to say that I have been mildly ”enterntained” with the last season but every episode had left me more or less unimpressed. I am particularily dissappointed how everyone now seems to die the most unimaginative ways because they have to rush the thing to end.

Back