Game of Thrones

She had ADHD as a child, now as an adult she suffers from ptsd, and bipolar disorder; and ot course the most aggravated mpd I've ever seen (on television).

Olenna- That was Joffrey's sword. What did he call it?
Jaime- Widowswail.
Olenna- He always was a cvnt.
TV gold.

So, Jon Snow and Dangerous Targaryeion are suopposed to get together and rule the 7 kingdoms for the prophecies to come true? Also, never named a sword but Excalibur was the mos famous or all time righ?

So, Jon Snow and Dangerous Targaryeion are suopposed to get together and rule the 7 kingdoms for the prophecies to come true? Also, never named a sword but Excalibur was the mos famous or all time righ?
You need to shout its name every time you swing it too:

funny-webcomic-Game-Thrones-Ikea.jpg

No comments about that awesome dragon vs crossbow battle? What about arya taking on that huge knight lady?

If the Night King doesn't reanimate one of Dany's dead dragons, then there is an ice dragon under the wall. Maybe Bran warged back in time to construct the wall and encased the Nights Kings dragon in there.

So, Nights King or someone else blows on the horn from the books, that's seen in the show, and calls forth the Ice Dragon, on his way to the coast...

I saw a pic of Tyrian Lannister on a dragon, it was probably a joke. Jon or Arya gotta be the other rider, and I'm thinking the ice king rides the one with a "V" named after her brother after it's killed. The one dany rides seems capable of roasting hundreds of armored soldiers with each breath. Future battles against cersei are nolo contondre unless she has 30 or so scorpions built up in the red keep. I'm hoping that all the grain didn't burn because they need the food, as Dany said earlier in the episode.

"Winter is coming". But the Winterfell north is in perpetual snow, with no visible sign of food production. They should be herding reindeer.

Fun fact: Maisie Williams is not left handed. She trained from the start of the show to sword fight left handed (at age 13) because in the books Arya is left handed. Most actors wouldn't have tried, and most fans of the books wouldn't have cared if she used her right hand.

I believe the actor is being looked at by a handler at one of our alphabet agencie

Now she's got a dagger of valyrian steel she can add the white king to her list!

Would've been ironic if Gendry was found smithing an anti-dragon scorpion. Strange how a swordsmith isn't confident to use one of his own swords.
And the pimp spies on the assassin.

Last edited:
I was a little disappointed if Arya isn't just playing along, I mean, couldn't she put anyone's face on to fool lil'Peter

Gendry looks different, did they switch actors or did he have some work done? I hope snowman adds a little obsidian to everyone's arsenal

Back